Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Education: UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical,Diploma - Any Specialization, Electrical PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Industry Type: Construction/ Engineering/Cement/Metals
Role: Project Mgr-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Functional Area: Production, Maintenance, Quality
Desired Profile : DIPLOMA / GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
1. Planning of preventive maintenance and implementation.
2. Analyse the break down and corrective actions
3. Improvement of Up time in CBS line
4. Planning of spare parts
5. Ensure electrical safety and meet STDs and legal requirements
a. report generation and communicate to all concerned departments.
b. Daily meeting in department issues
c. Interacting with internal customer (production team)
d. Ensure Electrical safety
7. Quality/Cost saving/ Safety improvemental mini projects
8. Executing energy saving & other cost saving measures with suitable modifications in process.
9. Benchmarking the indicators like unit/m2n,unit per lit consumption in
generator etc with other units and plants and achieve the best figs.
10. Preparing SOPs, Manuals & Work Instructions for production operations
for the unit and maintaining reports for facilitating decision making by management.
11. Work on subordinate development for improvement